Buy original hearing aid(s) from authorised hearing aid dealer and feel confident. We deal with latest technology digital hearing aids of all Foreign brands like Siemens, Widex, Resound, Oticon, Starkey, Danavox, Phonak etc.
SHROBONEE is the first and oldest Siemens BestSound Hearing Aid Center in Kolkata, Eastern Region in India.
We have all hearing testing facilities like Pure Tone Audiometry, Tympanometry, SISI, TDT, ABLB, BERA, ECochG, OAE, ASSR, ENG (Electronystagmography),VNG, VHIT, VEMP, E.Tube function Test, Caloric Test, Glycerol Test , Speech Therapy, Voice Therapy, etc.
We provide custom hearing aid ear mould with sound protection ear plugs of custom made.
Qualified and experienced professionals fully trained as per all brands Hearing Instruments professional guidelines.
Follow International Standard code of hearing aid fitting and hearing aid trial.
Professional representatives at district levels for providing better benefits.
Separate hearing aid fitting methods for Children and Adults.
Post hearing aid fitting follow-up as well as standard maintenance guidelines.
Optimum costing method to minimize hidden / additional costs.
All time free programming and Rs. 0.00 services charges for in-shop users.
Separate units for hearing aid selling, hearing testing, hearing aid fitting etc.
Latest quality fashionable digital hearing aids of wide models variety like small ,tiny, invisible hearing aids, Behind the Ear hearing aids, Completely in Canal hearing aids, Body Worn hearing aids, Receiver in Canal hearing aids, tinnitus masker type hearing aids, Rechargeable Hearing Aid, Water & Dust Resistant Hearing Aid, Wireless hearing aids, Telephone supporting hearing aids, clear sound generating and speech understandable heraring aids etc.
Signia invisible hearing aids are customized hearing aids according to individual's ear canal size and Audiogram Report. All Signia IIC hearing aids are equipped with 100 % digital signal processor. Process sound signal digitally with standard features as per individual needs. Suitable for Mild to Modereately Severe hearing loss.
Signia Completely In Canal hearing aids are customized hearing aids according to individual's ear canal size and Audiogram Report. All Signia CIC hearing aids are equipped with 100 % digital signal processor. Process sound signal digitall with standard features as per individual needs. Suitable for Mild to Severe hearing loss.
Signia Receiver In Canal hearing aids ready to fit digital programmable hearing aids fit according to individual's Audiogram Report . Both Open fit and Classic fit RIC available. All Signia RIC hearing aids are equipped with 100 % digital signal processor. Process sound signal digitall with standard features as per individual needs. IP Standard. Suitable for Mild to Profound hearing loss.
Siemens Behind The Ear hearing aids ready to fit digital programmable hearing aids fit according to individual's Audiogram Report . Both Open fit and Classic fit BTE hearing aids available. All Signia BTE hearing aids are equipped with 100 % digital signal processor. Process sound signal digitall with standard features as per individual needs. IP Standard. Suitable for Mild to Profound hearing loss
Symptoms of Hearing Difficulty:
- Do you experience constant ringing in one or both ears?
- Do you feel which ear is better?
- Do you have trouble determining where sounds come from?
-Do you ask for repetition?
- Do you think people talking with you seem to mumble?
- Do you often think "my hearing is not as good as it used to be?"
- Does it seem like people do not speak clearly?
- Do you feel you have to strain to understand conversations?
-Do you feel unclear of speech from back side or distance than front.
- Does your family members and friends told you can’t hear properly.
- Do you avoid social activities & group conversation for fear that you will not be able to hear
- Do you have trouble understanding the speaker’s at large gatherings?
- Do you have trouble hearing conversations in a noisy background such as a crowded room or restaurant?
- Do you have a problem hearing voices over the telephone?
- Do you worry that you may not hear the telephone ring or doorbell?
- Do you listen TV at a loud volume, or have trouble understanding conversations on TV?
Miss Chinmoyee Purusty
Audiologist & Speech Language Pathologist
In general Hearing loss in general can be categorized by
- Permanent hearing loss - can't be cured.
- Temporary hearing loss - can be cured through proper medical treatment.
Medical diagnosis Hearing Loss can be categorized -
- Conductive Hearing Loss - Problem in External and Middle Ear
- Sensory Neural Hearing Loss - Problem in Inner Ear
- Mixed Hearing Loss - Problem in all three - External, Middle and Inner Ear.
Causes of hearing loss are
- Genetic problem.
- Exposure to Noise
- Ear infections are the common cause
- Birth complications
- Traumatic injury to ear
- Due to medicines and toxins.
- Excessive use of Headphones and Mobiles
In normal course any persons having hearing loss can identify hearing loss by
- Problems in general communications when talking each other.
- Listening TV, Radio etc in loud volume.
- Others people are commenting - have you hearing problem?
- Long time suffering from ear diseases.
- Can't hear whispering sound etc.
Clinically hearing loss is measured through -
- Audiometer Device in a Acoustically controlled room.
where audiologist measure hearing thresholds and frame a curve known as Audiogram for each ear indicating ability to hearing.
By drawing audiogram curve audiologist caterorized hearing loss in decible unit - Mild Hearing Loss, Moderate Hearing Loss, Moderately Severe Hearing Loss, Severe Hearing Loss, Profound Hearing Loss.
Hearing loss or hearing impairment is inability to hear totally or partially. We define complete deaf as no hearing ability. Whereas a person with partial hearing problem can hear with hearing aid.
A person suffering from hearing loss only in one ear is known as unilateral hearing loss. A person having inability to hearing in both ears is known a binaural hearing loss.
Patient having hearing loss can feel loneliness, communication problem, social problems. Children suffering from hearing loss can affect the ability to learn spoken language.
Temporary hearing loss may be cured through medical guidance whereas permanent hearing loss can't be cured.
Hearing aid to be prescribed for those suffering from permanent partial hearing problem. Completer deaf person have no result with hearing aid.