Importance of Care & Maintenance of Hearing Aid:
1. Function adequately for a period of time
2. Have longer life
3. Provide clear sound & clear speech.
4. Cost effective for patient.
Do's & Don'ts in Hearing Aid Maintenance :
1. Should be handled with care
2. Don’t drop a Hearing Aid
3. When putting on/ taking off please use a soft surface
4. Don’t let the Hearing Aid get wet
5. Keep the Hearing Aid in a dry kit at night
6. Battery should always be removed from Hearing Aid when aid is not in use
7. Don’t use leak batteries